2010年5月24日月曜日

自己紹介

My name is Aika Tawara. My birthday is December 15th. I am 19 years old. I from Kumamoto in Japan. I like sweet, ykitori, yakiniku, rice and miso soup.
There are four people of my family. My family is mother, father, old brother and me. My father name is Kyouichi. He works office worker. My mother name is Kiyoko. She warks office worker now. But warked in a nursery school. My brother name is Kazuto. He is 21 years old. He go to the college. His college is different my college. My family is good.
My hobby is go shopping and watching movies. My favorite movies are Nodame and Totoro.
My college life is very exciting and so funny. My friends are good at English. So I am taught English. I wont to learn English more and more.
I am looking forward to going to NZ.
Thank you.

1 件のコメント: